Indoor Furniture Protection Plans
Accidents are likely to happen once the furniture is in your home! Investing in a Guardian Furniture Protection Plan will protect your furniture from many of life's mishaps, both big and small.
Premium coverages are available for fabric, leather, and wood furniture, and may include:*
- Food or beverage stains on fabric, leather and wood.
- Stains caused by grass, crayons, grease, ballpoint pen ink, and cosmetics on upholstered furniture.
- Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric or leather upholstery.
- Liquid rings, heat marks and gouges on wood and stone.
- Glass and mirror breakage.
At Guardian, we recognize that customers want two things when they make a furniture purchase: they want to protect their furniture investment, and they want to maintain the beautiful appearance of their new furniture as long as possible. Guardian's Furniture Protection Plans and advanced Furniture Care Products will help ensure your peace of mind for years to come.
*Some exclusions apply. See the protection plan terms and conditions for complete details.
Guardian Protection Plans are not cleaning contracts.
Guardian Protection Plans are for accidental incidents, attributed to a single specific accidental incident; and do not cover apparent abusive negligent use. We do recommend using a professional to clean fabric or leather upholstery periodically under conditions of normal use. If you have a Guardian Protection Plan, and if you are unable to find a professional, contact Guardian, and we will try to refer you to a cleaning professional in your area. Non-colorfast materials and/or materials with cleaning code "X" are excluded from coverage.
IF YOU HAVE A GUARDIAN FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN, AND NEED TO START A CLAIM, CLICK HERE.
WHAT DO I NEED TO START A CLAIM:
- Most of our claim submission process is fairly self-explanatory, and will guide you through the process as you move forward in the system, but here are a few items that will make things even smoother:
- Copy of your protection plan documents
- It's fine if you don't have these - you'll just need to go through a search process to locate your account in the system first
- As a matter of fact, once you create a login on this system, you'll be able to get copies of your plan documents straight from this site!
- Copy of your retail purchase receipt
- Also fine if you don't have it, at your request, one of our agents will gladly reach out to your retailer directly to request a copy of the invoice.
- Keep in mind that without a copy of the receipt initially, the claims process will take a bit longer as we will need to have that on hand before resolving the claim itself
- Photos of the item
- We will ask for digital photos of the damage area, and the item itself as a part of the claim submission process - this is a required step for submission, but you can take the photos from your phone and add them to your claim in real time!
- Information about the incident and damages
- You will be asked a series of questions about the damage area, and what caused it. In order to complete a claim submission, you'll want to be in front of the item in question at the time (ideally), and have knowledge of what caused the damage itself
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS:
Guardian agents are availble 'live' Monday: Friday from 8am to 5pm EST either via Chat or by Phone. E-mails are reviewed during these hours, and responded to promply.
Guardian Protection Products
2220 US Hwy 70 SE #100. Hickory, NC 28602